condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 30600 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 2008 Z06, Torch Red, amazing car. I'm a big Corvette fan, have had the C5 & C6 Z06, looking for my next one. Have original window sticker, owner's manual, all documentation of changes.
7.0 (427) engine, alloy frame, manual transmission... if you are not familiar with the C6 Z06, look it up, it's an unique vehicle, perhaps the last of its kind (monster naturally aspirated front engine V-8, rear wheel drive), one of the best all-around American cars ever made in terms of speed, handling, & striking good looks.
30,5xx miles, 2LZ trim, the "right" upgrades in my opinion. Car is in top-notch condition, always garaged & covered, driven like it should be. Not interested in trades, title is in hand & clean. Happy to talk shop & answer questions; ridiculous offers will be meant with ridiculous dad-jokes.
- Pfadt coilover suspension (have stock transverse leaf springs)
- Wilwood AERO6 Big Brake kit (front & rear) with slotted rotors & stainless lines
- Hurst Short Throw Shifter
- Katech carbon spoiler
- 2009+ Spyder wheels, powder coated black
- New Toyo R888R tires (sticky!!)
- Engine tune when heads were replaced by GM, no engine problems
- Mild to Wild exhaust switch along with the shift skip, pretty much required
- Digital screen with back-up camera (kinda a must, hard to see out the back) that has all modern BT, HD radio, nav, etc.
- Car has a clear wrap on most of the paint, can't say there are any scratches or dings that I have ever seen & I hand-wash / wipe with a unique wash so the car has never seen a hose
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers