condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 146000 paint color: blue size: sub-compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
Hey guys! I have my beautiful 6-Speed manual Santorin Blue B5 S4 QUATTRO for sale. Have too many cars so I have to let this one go. Been my daily driver for the last 6 months.
- Oil Change
- Valve Cover Gasket
- Spark Plugs
- Ignition Control Module
- Timing Belt/Water Pump serviced at 100,000 by previous owner (sticker underneath hood)
- Muffler Delete (perfect sound in my opinion. Very civil when cruising the streets, and when you get on it the glorious 2.7 V6TT comes to life.) *still have the stock muffler that is included in purchase price*
- European Headlights with clear corners and 6000k HID bulbs
- LED fog lights
- Trunk Lip Spoiler
- RS4 Black “Honeycomb” style grill
- Cone air filter (still have stock airbox assembly with filter)
Drives & handles great, picks up with ease, and no smoke out the tailpipe. I absolutely love this car & would keep it if i could, but I have too many projects at the moment that I want to focus on.
Asking $4500 obo as is.
I have more pictures of the exterior/interior coming.