M3 has been a benchmark for performance luxury vehicles. And the E9X chassis, is no certainly no exception. The high revving V-8 is a masterpiece and is mated with M double-clutch transmission (M DCT), a $2700 option that replaces the standard six-speed manual with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission that promises the smoothness of an automatic when the driver can’t be bothered to change gears, as well as superfast paddle shifts in manual mode. $3250 Technology package that dumps navigation in with electronic adaptive dampers; 19-inch wheels and tires ($1200); and the $1900 Premium package that bundles power folding mirrors and Bluetooth interface along with upgraded leather interior trim that has a distinctive carbon-fiber look.
Absolutely stunning, BMW M3 hardtop convertible, 414hp. Take the hardtop convertible down with a push of a button to enjoy the sunny California. Tastefully modified and kept in exceptional condition. (front half of the car 3m clear wrapped in 2011, paint underneath is like new)
The car is in excellent condition and has been pampered its whole life. Looks and feels like the day it came off the assembly line. Must see to appreciate. No joy rides.
* Oil change done on 4/25/19 (Always changed with Genuine BMW oil and filter)
* New brakes, front and back.
* All maintenance records
* Tires with over 80% tread
* Brake fluid replaced 5K miles along with air filter and micro filter (all work at BMW stevens creek)
* Alignment and tire balancing done 200 miles ago.
* Vertini Concave wheels (10 lbs lighter than the OEM wheels) with Pirelli P Zero tires: $2600
* 3M clear wrap added to front half of the car in 2011 (paint underneath is like new): $3380
* AFE Mach Force XP Cat-Back CF exhaust System: $1750 (sounds amazing, no cabin drone and shaves over 45lbs)
* Carbon Fiber Diffuser: $300
* Carbon Fiber spoiler: $250
* blacked out side reflectors
* Front bumper lip: $250
* Black front grill:
* Blacked out emblems (front, back, steering and OEM blacked out emblems added to the Vertini wheels
I might be forgetting a few things, call me if you have any questions. No trades.