condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 170000 paint color: silver size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
I have owned this E36 M3 for just a few months. Passed SMOG in January, finally I got the title, it was delayed due to pandemic. I will add a video tomorrow.
I list some problems below:
1. It will make noise if power steering turned to the end on both sides, no noise in between.
2. Soft top does not open or close, previous owner said it was open OK. Rear window zipper is broken. It will cost $500 to replace and fix the soft top issue.
3. Both passenger and driver seats are original but teared. You may consider racing seats anyway.
4. Clutch has a little bit noise, but shift smoothly.
5. A small dent near left headlight, but it is a easy fix.
6. Several scratches as this age.
7. Driver seats may not adjust fully.
8. No remote fob, only one key.
Everything else is working great:
1. AC is cool.
2. Doors and windows work just fine.
3. Engine is very strong and quite.
4. Manual shift is smooth and strong.
5. New oil and coolant.
6. New breaks
7. Original wheels
Over all it is a very fun vehicle to drive, and has lot of potential if you like to collect.
Let me know if you have questions, thanks!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers