condition: fair cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas paint color: silver size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE CONTACTING ME! Please do not ask questions when the answers are already listed. ONLY WILLING TO TRADE FOR CLASSIC CAR, OR E92 M3 front bumper, rear bumper, fenders, and side mirrors.
SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE WITH PICTURES. Mustang, Camaro, Firebird, etc.
Up for trade is my manual transmission 2000 BMW 323ci, clean title. The car runs and drives. The car is a working project. E46 M3 OEM hood and rear bumper. Approximately 176,000 miles. Requires TLC, but not far from being street legal.
Here's everything you need to know about the car:
- Check engine light is on due to P0101 (Mass or Volume Air Flow)
- Right axle makes noise, needs replacement. (Safe to drive)
- Driver side door key needs to be replaced. Key fob also needs replacement
- Tags are expired. Although late fees are paid. Just need to be smog.
- Driver seat has seen better days.
- It was involved in a minor front bumper tap, so the hood needs slight adjustments. (Hood opens and closes on latch)
Pink slip in hand. I'm located here in Mountain View, by Stanford University. I do have a moving permit, so you could legally drive this car home. CEL needs to be taken care of and smog. Please do not waste my time. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers