VIN: WAUDGAFLXBA047079 condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 58000 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
2011 Audi S4 Premium Plus, 6 Speed Manual Transmission, with 58K miles. I am the original owner, clean title, no accidents. Tasteful modifications listed below, kept simple to look stock. Smog completed.
In its stock form, automotive journalists have found that the B8 S4 can do 0-60 in mid-four seconds. Audi claims 333 horsepower & 325 FT-LBS torque, but journalists suspect it’s higher than that. With the modifications, this car is estimated to do 0-60 in low-four seconds (APR dyno tests claim 427 horsepower & 370 FT-LBS torque).
* Deep Sea Blue pearl effect
* Navigation System
* Bang & Olufsen premium sound system
* Single Mass Lightweight Flywheel from ECS Tuning (engineered to handle more power, offering a 38% reduction in weight) = $1,300
* South Bend Stage 2 Endurance Clutch (for street use w/ emphasis on track, rally, endurance racing; rated at 430ft/lbs+) = $1,000
* APR Stage 1 ECU tune with four programs (Stock, 91, 93, 100) rated at 427 horsepower & 370 ft-lbs torque = $1,300
* Corsa Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System (manufacturer of APR exhausts) = $2,700
* Vorsteiner VFF-102 Flow Formed Wheels 20 x 9.5, ET37 = $2,400
* H&R OE Sport Springs (1.2” lowering) = $260
* ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System (car returned to stock for smog inspection) = $330
* Akebono Ceramic Brake Pads
* Interior LED light replacement
* Clutch master & slave cylinder replaced; slave pushrod upgraded to withstand weight required to actuate upgraded South Bend clutch
(If preferred, car suspension and wheels can be returned to stock)
All modifications were completed by BR Racing and Precision Motorworks. All services completed by Audi and Precision Motorworks.
Kelly Blue Book private party value is $18,500. Aftermarket modifications of $10,000. Price is firm.