VIN: JM1NDAC79G0103842 condition: good fuel: gas odometer: 22000 paint color: grey size: compact title status: clean transmission: automatic type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
- If this post is up, that means that car is still for sale
- 1st owner
- Low mileage
- Clean title
- No mechanical issues
- Hand washed by me once or twice a month and detailed every few months or so.
- Parked in a garage for most of the time I have owned, never parked on street.
- This car was never taken to a track or abused. I used mainly for commuting and running errands.
- Serviced exclusively at OakTree and Capitol Mazda. All service records available.
- The car also includes a transferable service package that is valid through September of 2020 or 60K miles. This package covers all maintenance visits at any Mazda dealership (about $120 or so per visit).
- I am selling the MX-5 because I have started riding a motorcycle and for the past year I have been using the MX-5 less and less. Now I only ride the car once a week. I figured it is time to sell the car and invest on a better motorcycle.
- I don't need help selling the vehicle, only contact me if you are an individual looking to purchase the car for yourself.
- Kelley Blue Book value is $21,040 for private sale. Link bellow: