This striking 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S is in Guards Red with Black and has 2,494 miles.
Although all modern Porsche's come turbocharged, there is still only a single variant dubbed ‘the turbo’ and has been this way since 1974. Considered the ultimate turbocharged version, the Turbo S was blessed with upgrades for the 991.2 generation models.
Some refined stylings, updated lighting and aerodynamics, as well as a, comprehensive infotainment center matched with always welcomed gains in both efficiency and power. Noted are the pair of turbochargers with larger impeller blades and a modified housing which are specific to the S.
The Turbo S has a 3.8-liter direct-injected, variable-vane, turbocharged flat-six, which makes an amazing 580 horsepower and 516 lb-ft of torque with virtually zero turbo lag. At the time of the build, Road & Track named it the hardest launching production car they’ve ever tested. With a 0-30 mph in 0.9 seconds, and the quickest to 40 and 50 mph as well, it was the quickest 911 to 60 mph and in the quarter mile. By 60 mph, it was a mere 0.1 second behind the million-dollar 918 hybrid hypercar, and it's behind by just 0.5 second at the quarter mile.
Porsche's industry-standard double-clutch automated-manual transmission with the addition of a new thumb wheel drive-mode selector the launch protocol for the all-wheel-drive supercar is even easier than it was before.
Other standard factory highlights are the MacPherson strut suspension with anti-roll bar, LSA multi-link suspension with anti-roll bar, 410 mm brake rotors with 6-piston calipers at front; 390 mm brake rotors with 4-piston calipers at rear, electric power-assisted steering with variable steering ratio and Porsche Stability Management (PSM),
Factory Fitted Options Include:
· Guards Red Paint
· Leather Interior in Black
· Dashboard Stitching in Deviated Thread
· Upper Door Panel Stitching in Deviated Thread
· Seat Heating (Front)
· Instrument Dials in Guards Red
· Porsche Crests on Headrest
· Seat Stitching in Deviated Thread (Front & Rear)
· Power Steering Plus
· Sport Chromo Clock Dial in Guards Red
· Storage Compartment Lid with Porsche Crest
· Door-sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated
· Smoking Package
· Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
· Armrest Stitching in Deviated Thread
· Door Handel Stitching in Deviated Thread
· Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
· Ornamental Porsche Crest
· SportDesign Steering Wheel in Alcantara
· LED Headlights in Black inc. Porsche Dynamic Light System P
· Vehicle Key Painted
· Sport Seats Plus Backrest Trim in Leather
· Premium Package Plus
· Burmester High End Infotainment Package
· Sport Seats Plus Backrest Shell with Stitching in Deviated Thread
· Air Intake and Outlet Grilles Painted in Black (High-Gloss)
Total Price New: $ 200,515.00
A single-owner example with less than 2500 miles, this car is virtually brand new and ready for a new caretaker.
With a 0 - 60 mph in 2.8 seconds, a top Track Speed of 205 MPH and still under the 4 years/50,000 miles Factory Warranty (whichever comes first) including 24-hour roadside assistance program, this Porsche Turbo S is a supercar on the street, suitable for daily driving.
For FULL PHOTO COLLECTION, visit us at http://www.MohrImports.com
All inspections welcome. We ship worldwide.
Contact us at 831.373.3131 day or evening.
Presented for sale by Mohr Imports, Classic and Sports Car Brokers.
A selection of other Porsches also available.
Consignments accepted on and off site.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers