favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Basketball Hall of Famers - $1 (San Jose)

Basketball Hall of Famers 1 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 2 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 3 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 4 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 5 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 6 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 7 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 8 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 9 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 10 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 11 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 12 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 13 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 14 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 15 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 16 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 17 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 18 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 19 thumbnailBasketball Hall of Famers 20 thumbnail
condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Many
model name / number: 1990 to 1995
I am selling a full binder and 2 1/2 boxes of basketball cards. These cards are 90% Hall of Famers. The remaining 10% are minor stars and rookie cards. There are nearly 2000 cards in this collection in near mint condition. Sold separately they are worth more than $1500. I am asking $750 or best offer. A large number of Michael Jordan cards, Shaquille O'Neal, Alonzo Mourning and Jason Kidd rookie cards amongst many others. The binder and sleeves are included in this price. Cards are from Fleer, Topps, Upper Deck, NBA Hoops, Fleer Ultra, SkyBox and years 1990 to 1995

post id: 7748595128

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching