cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof house laundry in bldg no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
*** Saratoga / West San Jose 2-Bath / 3-Bed Note: - Available Mid. Nov. / Beg. December ***
***Home is located on Saratoga / West San Jose Border. Currently being remolded. New, paint, hardwood floors, Copper re-pipe, title, lighting and Family_Den/ Sunroom. Decorative Prism - windows garage door.
Home has vaulted ceiling and skylight in kitchen. Built-in vanity in master bedroom. Step down Family Room. Indoor - laundry. Orange tree and apricot tree on property. Rose's front and back. Bricked-off raised garden / planter box in back.
Walking distance to local YMCA. Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer, Gardner, included. Pets ok upon approval,(additional deposit depending on size and type).
Located right between Saratoga, Los Gatos and Campbell! This home is minutes to Highway 85 and direct access to Silicon Valley's top employers.
The location features: Close to shopping, schools & parks.
* Walking distance to several local parks
* Walking distance to Harker Lower School Campus (about 1/4 mile)
* Walking distance to Westgate Center Shopping (about 1/2 mile)
* About 1.5 of miles to West Valley College
* About 1.75 miles to La Rinconada Country Club
* About 2.5 miles to Vasona Lake Country Park (Los Gatos)
* About 3 miles to Saratoga Country Club
* About 4 miles to Westfield Valley Fair and Santana Row Close to Employment Centers
* About 2 miles to Netflix
* About 4 miles to Apple
* About 4 miles to eBay
* About 9 miles to Google Quad Campus
* About 2.5 miles to City Center - Saratoga
* About 2.5 miles to City Center - Cupertino
* About 3.5 miles to City Center - Los Gatos
* About 5.5 miles to City Center - Campbell
* About 7 miles to downtown San Jose
* About 7 miles to San Jose International Airport
* About 7.5 miles to City Center - Sunnyvale
* About 10 miles to City Center - Mountain View
Excellent schools are located nearby:
Gussie M Baker Elementary School (Public) -- K to 5 -- 0.2 mi. 10/10 rating
Moreland Middle School (Public) -- 6 to 8 -- 0.6 mi. 9/10 rating
Prospect High School (Public) -- 9 to 12 -- 1 mi. 9/10 rating
** Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Monthly Rent $3,600.00
Cleaning Deposit $3,000.00
Renter pays for all utilities. This is a non-smoking home.