Penske Automotive Group has an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get their career in the field of Accounting. Being a large organization, we have the opportunity to provide our employees with long-term challenges, growth, and career development.
Currently we have an opening in our Contracts Billing Department, and we are looking for someone with a great attitude, great attention to detail, and a couple of years experience in Accounting.
The following is a brief description of the position, qualifications, and some peripheral information...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Review incoming deals for completeness/accuracy of paperwork.
• Follow-up on corrections needed for non-compliance.
• Post deals into accounting.
• Compete all Dealer Trades
• Verify schedules for completeness of deal.
• Prepares and files finalized deals.
• Reconciles Factory Vehicle Inventory to the General Inventory
• Reconciles various GL schedules
• Communicates all issues with lead as they arise.
If you feel that you possess the ability to perform the abovementioned duties, you're strongly encouraged to copy and paste the following address into your browser and then click on "Apply Now".