compensation: Competitive salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
North San Jose CPA firm is looking for a motivated staff or junior staff accountant for our growing business. We are a local CPA firm providing tax, accounting, and HR related services to a variety of business and high net-worth individual clients in the great bay area. The right candidate needs to able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, must have good organization skills, and the ability to work independently. We are looking for the right person who possesses the necessary qualifications and has the long-term career objectives in mind.
• Preparation of Individual Income Tax Returns
• Preparation of Corporate and Partnership Income Tax Returns
• Monthly Write-Ups
• Correspondences and communications with various government agencies
• Assistance in payroll and other HR related functions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel Spreadsheets
• Experience with major tax software preferred
• English-Chinese bilingual preferred
• Competitive Salary
• Profit-Sharing Plan
• PTO (vacation and sick days)
• Health and Dental Insurance
To be considered, you must meet the qualifications specified above; include a salary history and requirement in your application. Reference checking is required before hiring.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers