compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Financial Clarity, Inc. is an SEC registered financial advisory firm that has guided Silicon Valley founders, venture partners, and top executives for over 25 years. Founded in 1992, our focus on client service, access to special investment opportunities, and reporting excellence has caused us to become the preeminent wealth management firm in Silicon Valley. We have $1.5 billion under management and have usually been ranked the number 1 independent advisor in Northern California (as ranked by average size of client by Financial Advisor or AdvisorOne magazines for the last 10 years running).
As an Analyst, you will engage in and manage numerous responsibilities related to private wealth management. The nature of the work will provide a multitude of opportunities to develop your knowledge base and skill set.
This position will also require a background in information systems, as you will occasionally assist with software and hardware issues and interact with our technology service provider. Your duties will include:
- Developing financial reports (e.g. balance sheets/asset allocation) that drive client decisions
- Reconciling investment activity and cash flows
- Utilizing cloud-based portfolio management software to analyze returns
- Modeling and analyzing the client's tax situation
- Assisting with investment Due Diligence
- Interfacing with tax professionals, brokers, private equity funds, and estate planners
- Measuring client financial security
- Reviewing, modeling, and illustrating client estate plans
- Understanding client investment strategies
- Special projects (e.g. should the client exercise their stock options?)
Enthusiasm and a desire to succeed in the field of wealth management are absolutely essential. Also, a client-oriented mindset, responsible nature, and impeccable organizational skills are all traits that will lead to success with the Company. Among the perks we provide are a well-stocked kitchen and your own office (four walls)!
We Are Seeking Someone With:
- Undergraduate business or economics degree (graduate degrees welcome)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong modeling abilities along with an excellent knowledge of Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication capabilities
- Knowledge of Information Technology systems, especially with networks and operating systems
- A background in the financial services sector
- Excellent attention to detail
Sorry, but we are not able to support or entertain relocations. We offer an attractive compensation package that can increase substantially over time. Please make sure to send a cover letter with your resume. Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers