compensation: 16.00 - 18.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description for S.V. Techsol Inc. - Shipping / Receiving / Inventory
We are an Engineering and Manufacturing Company located in Campbell, CA.
Our company designs and builds Semiconductor, Biomedical, Environmental and Pharmaceutical equipment.
SV Techsol, Inc. is actively seeking personnel to join our team in Campbell, CA. Applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic and demonstrate an excellent work ethic; be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment. We are looking for applicants that are perfectionists and extremely organized.
Valid USA state driving license required.
Only qualified applicants need apply for this position.
Role and major responsibilities
• Manage and schedule Domestic and International shipments.
• Manage and organize incoming inventory.
• Track and organize build kits and second operations for manufacturing.
• Track and manage vendors for sub-assemblies.
• Part mark, crate mark and direct packaging of completed assemblies.
• Test and qualify final assemblies per customer specifications.
• Package, wrap, box and crate parts and assemblies.
• Safely load materials/equipment onto trailers and trucks.
• Prepare loads for safe delivery, including tie downs and load requirements.
• Requires heavy lifting up to 40 pounds.
• Knowledge of Bay Area truck routes and freeways required.
• Self motivated, responsible, and reliable.
• Strong multi tasking and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers