Our firm is offering a full time position for a hard working individual who is capable of completing full residential electrical, including rough-in, fixture installation, and trouble-shooting/repair. We hope to find someone capable of working in additional trades as well, if needed.
QR Code Link to This Post
-Layout for electrical switches, outlets, and fixtures including wire routing
-Ordering of materials and coordination of material delivery
-Installation of main panels, sub panels, and low voltage devices
-Installation/wiring of outlets, half hots, single-pole, 3-way, and 4way switches
-Rough-in wiring of water heaters, garbage disposals, undercabinet lights, gas fireplaces, appliances, etc
-We prefer this individual be able to read blue prints, although we are willing to teach this individual
-We prefer this individual be able to read, decipher, and layout based on product specifications and cabinet layout drawings.
Requirements of the position:
- Must have a valid CA drivers license and working vehicle. Having a pickup truck, SUV, or van is a bonus!
- Must speak English fluently. Fluency in Spanish is a bonus!
- Must be physically able to lift 80 pounds.
- Must dress appropriate for a construction site - work boots, jeans/work pants, T-shirts acceptable (no inappropriate graphics)
- Must have own cell phone and be phone/text savvy.
- Must come to work ready to work and willing to get dirty when needed. A hard work ethic and a positive attitude is a must.