“Patent Pending” Ladder Stabilization Support Assembly:
• Designed for long span extension ladders (spanning from 8ft to 40ft) to prevent these ladders from lateral swaying, tipping, overturning, bouncing up or down movements or slipping off the supporting grounds - a must have for climbing high elevations.
• Two telescopic support legs built to take advantage of a lightweight T-slotted aluminum profile to telescopically extend or retract with smooth wobble-free telescopic sliding mechanism.
• Endless number of pivotal, swivel and length adjustment positions to effectively support and level the ladder on any uneven supporting grounds.
• Quick and easy mount or dismount on or off the ladder side rails.
• Tools-free setup and operation with state-of-the-art adjustment controls.
• Can permanently stay on the ladder or be quickly taken off the ladder when not in use.
• Allows an extension ladder that normally leans against a vertical support structure to also operate in self-supporting stand-alone mode.
• All structural components are made of a light-weight aluminum alloys and most of the fastening hardware is stainless steel.
• Each telescopic support leg measures in length from 6.4ft (when fully retracted) to 10.2ft (when fully extended) and weighs approximately 7.5 lbs.
• Designed to fit most Werner multi-sectional extension ladders.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers