Kinetix is a rapidly-growing MSP providing tech services to startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We are already an industry leader in the tech startup industry and are quickly becoming an authority in managed cybersecurity services. We are a service-based company, but we pride ourselves on our bold learning environment. We set ambitious learning goals for our employees, pay for classes and exam fees, and reserve time during work hours for learning. On top of all that, you're rewarded for your learning achievements.
Kinetix exists to help our clients and people grow
We're looking for a new team member who can use their technical and customer service skills to dazzle our clients, while also learning and advancing quickly, playing a key role in our company growth. This opening is for a Technical Account Manager at our headquarters in San Mateo. This role is designed to fuel your growth as a tech and catapult you wherever you'd like to move in your career, where you'll work on higher-level issues and projects across all clients.
Our Client Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for ensuring that our clients become and remain raving fans of Kinetix. Each CSM is responsible for a subset of Kinetix clients and is the primary conduit for high-level communications with those clients. Their performance is measured solely by the Net Promoter Scores (NPS) we receive from those clients each quarter. The successful CSM candidate will possess a rare combination of qualities: exceptional organization, excellent customer service and relationship building skills, IT experience/knowledge, and the ability to translate technical concepts into plain language.
In this role, you will be able to:
- Build strong relationships and implicit trust with client contacts
- Conduct regular calls and meetings with key contacts to discuss high-level issues, strategic planning, and service feedback
- Turn negative feedback into positive action
- Become a forceful advocate for the unique needs of each client
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, vendor changes, and project work
- Prepare and conduct client-specific strategy presentations alongside senior techs and managers
- Serve as an escalation point for service issues and own communication in critical situations
- Write project proposals with the assistance of senior techs and managers
- Manage client communication and oversee progress for technical projects
- Identify case trends and mitigate issues before they become critical
- Take ownership of client-specific documentation
- Turn clients into raving fans of Kinetix
- Achieve excellent Net Promoter Scores (NPS) from clients
- Exhibit exemplary communication skills
- Own problems and bring solutions; do whatever it takes to ensure client success, including asking for help
- Under promise and over deliver
- Take responsibility for continuous improvement of yourself and of the company
- Share time and resources with the larger community
- Have fun with clients and with Kinetix colleagues
To get this role, you should be able to:
- At least 2 years of experience in account management, client service, or business operations role OR at least 2 years of experience in a technical support role with a strong passion and desire to move to a client service role
-Related experience that demonstrates the potential to fulfill the role, with an emphasis on high-level communications with demanding individuals, impeccable organization in the face of a complicated set of responsibilities, and the ability to interface effectively between disparate groups (e.g. technicians and non-technical client executives)
-Strong professional and technical communication skills (both written and verbal)
-A calm and focused approach to high-pressure situations
-The ability to be receptive and action-oriented in response to constructive feedback
-A passion for developing hard and soft skills and career advancement
-A strong dedication to developing technically and to delivering world-class customer service
-Our office has all the features of a typical startup: ping pong table, free snacks, and lots of interaction with talented and interesting people
-Monthly social events like happy hours, bowling, go-karting, and pool
-Annual company-wide camping retreat every Summer
-Competitive and comprehensive coverage for medical/dental/vision premiums and more
-$125 monthly technology reimbursement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Apply Here: www.kinetix.com/careers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers