compensation: Pay starts at $20 -$30/hour, depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced Support Technician to grow our IT support team in Incline Village. We are looking for a person with excellent customer service stills and the ability to handle Windows client and Server issues, as well as, other networking and application level support providing assistance remotely, by phone or in person. We ask that you have two years of experience working in an IT Support role. Must be able to move into position with ease. This position involves help desk, field service work and in office work. Travel in the Carson City/Reno, Incline Village and Truckee areas is required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to customers with complex technical issues
- Maintain extensive documentation, records and tickets in AutoTask ticketing system
- Setting up and configuring individual network end-users
- Researching new technology and implementing it or recommending its implementation
- Traveling onsite to resolve desktop and server support needs
- Assist with both internal and customer related projects as needed
- Provide responsive support to meet SLA requirements of our customers
- Meet training and certification goals
- Minimum two years in a business IT environment
- Minimum two years of experience with Windows 7 (and up), Microsoft Server OS, Office 365 Administration
- Experience with macOS, Chrome OS
- Professional troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Remote Support
- Prior MSP or multi-tenant system experience is a plus but not required
- Dedication to continuing knowledge and advancing technical skill
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to own a problem and see it through to resolution
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills (emphasis on technical communication) in a business environment
- Familiarity with help desk ticketing system
- Experience with desktop operating systems and application software products in a Windows environment
- Experience with LAN/WAN network technologies (i.e. installation of routers, switches, and network client
software, setting up firewalls, configuring rules, site-to-site VPNs, DHCP, DNS, NAT. IP addressing and subnet
- Familiarity with SLAs
- Experience with Cisco, Dell, HP, HPe, Lenovo, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, SonicWALL, Veeam, Hyper-
V, VMware appreciated but not required
- PowerShell or other windows-based scripting knowledge a big plus
This is a full-time position that requires occasional weekend availability. Pay starts at $20 -$30/hour, depending on experience. Other benefits include group health insurance, Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off (PTO) following the introductory periods.
All job offers are subject to a background check and drug screening since you will be dealing with sensitive client information at times. You should also have reliable transportation and proof of insurance since driving is a part of this position.
Please submit your resume in response to this posting for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers