compensation: $100,000 to $150,000 Annually employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Stealth mode startup (funded) doing ground breaking work in long range radio communications is looking for a few key people to join our team.
Rurisond is pioneering a new kind of communications facility leveraging the power and flexibility of Software Defined Radios, underutilized radio spectrum and new software techniques to deliver long range communications capability for the Internet of Things.
We are seeking a software engineer to accelerate development of embedded client RF based communication systems in conjunction with our Cloud based server applications. With our team drive products to completion. You will be an integral part of our team which is responsible for the development of SW and runtime applications on a multi-core ARM / x86 clients, and our client - server communications links.
• Linux based development environments, Ubuntu, GNU Tools; Yocto, Open Embedded desired
• Familiarity with design, development and integration at the user application level
• Ability to conceptualize, architect and design highly scaleable and modular software appropriate to dedicated embedded hardware platforms
• Experience writing software for protocol processing and highly-scaleable packet processing on embedded systems and in multi-node configurations
• C, C++, Python, shell-scripts, and similar productivity tools; Fortran experience an advantage
• Familiarity with inter process communications, threading, parallel computing and client - server communication schemes
• Fluency in various standard tools, e.g. scripting languages, IDEs, source control, and bug tracking systems
• Familiarity with delay tolerant networking a major plus
• Familiarity with ARM, TI OMAP development tools a plus
• Good Mathematical background
• BS, BA in Software Engineering
• Self-starter, independent with the ability to multi-task
• Comfortable with unstructured environments
• Team player
• 3-5+ years of experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers