Patioworld is a luxury outdoor furniture retailer with 10 exquisite showrooms throughout California. For more than 40 years, Patioworld has had a long-standing and well-deserved reputation for delivering the highest quality products with outstanding customer service.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking Sales Consultants to join our team of Outdoor Furniture Retail Sales Representatives. This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated candidates to take advantage of our lucrative *combo hourly/draw on commission* program.
Patioworld has a large product selection, attractive showrooms, and a family-oriented atmosphere. We provide initial training that will equip you for success on the showroom floor, plus on-going sales training and development.
You will be responsible for going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Candidates who are interested in the design aspect of the industry will be able to assist affluent customers with the design and decorating of their outdoor space.
The exclusivity and buying power of our brand, along with our affluent customer base (which includes residential and commercial clients), provide unlimited remunerative earning opportunities for those with the drive to succeed in commission-based sales.
Benefits our Sales Consultants enjoy include:
- Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant role include:
- Maintaining our high standards for customer care and service
- Exemplifying our professional dress standards
- Assisting customers with product ion and purchasing
- Providing excellent follow-up
Skills & Requirements
In the Sales Representative role, you must be driven, ambitious, and highly motivated to succeed. We are seeking candidates who are naturally persuasive, competitive, and confident. You must be an active listener with a can-do attitude who is ready to learn and grow.
Other requirements of the Sales Consultant role include:
- No previous experience required - though previous furniture, design, or specialty retail sales experience and knowledge of luxury brands is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Must be available on weekends during peak selling season (March-October)
- Retail Hours: 9:30AM-6:00PM (NO NIGHTS!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, or, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers