compensation: $20 per hour starting employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MUST HAVE BSIS GUARD CARD PERMIT
We are currently accepting resumes from Qualified Patrol Officers in the Mountain View / Palo Alto Area.. Must be able to work weekends, holidays, days and evenings.
If you are not RELIABLE, please do not waste our time or yours .
We are looking for individuals who will work hard, and are seriously committed to excellence.
Officer must be able to physical patrol sites on foot or vehicle. Deal with difficult situations in a safe and professional manner and be comfortable working with law Enforcement.
* 21 years of age
* Valid Driver License
* Own reliable transportation
* Have a valid BSIS guard card Permit.
* Work any shift -- Work days/nights/weekends/Holidays.
* Be able to walk/stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to communicate in English and interact with individuals of various races & education.
* Must be able to writing clearly and neatly complete daily reports.
* Must exercise courtesy in performance of duties.
* Must have a neat and professional appearance.
* No Tattoos on hands, neck or face.
BIG PLUS but NOT required;
* Spanish Speaker
* CPR/First Aid Certification
* Some training in any of the following ; Law Enforcement, Military, Corrections or EP Security.
* Baton, Pepper Spray or Taser certified
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers