**Apply today, start tomorrow** (with completed background check)
QR Code Link to This Post
Starting pay: $16-$18/hour DOE, PLUS UP TO $500 HIRING BONUS
California Guard Card required.
NOW HIRING. OPEN POSITIONS.
Woodside Patrol provides security and patrol services to residents and businesses in the Southern San Mateo County areas, and we invite YOU to become part of our team.
We currently have multiple openings for Part-Time and On-call and Flex/Special Events officers. (Various hours per week)
Flexible schedule is a must, including weekends and holidays.
Daily assignment may involve patrolling or posting at facilities and buildings in Menlo Park and surrounding communities providing crime prevention activities and other security related functions. These assignments also require walking certain locations, in addition to the vehicle patrol responsibilities.
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Valid/Clear CA Drivers License and reliable transportation
- California Guard card required
- Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalence
- Clean DMV and background, including collections check
- Strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
- A bright, creative individual who demonstrates good judgment
- Proactive; detail-oriented and organized
- Works well in collaboration with others
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently
- Positive attitude with an enthusiastic, can-do outlook!
SALARY: $16.00-$18.00 per hour to start, plus benefits for full-time employees.
Ask about our $500 hiring Bonus!
Apply in person at:
884 Portola Road, #A-21
Portola Valley, CA 94028
For more information, or directions, please call (650) 851-1523.
Applicants submitting applications Monday through Thursday between 8am and 2pm may get immediate interview.
(Please bring copy of this ad when applying/interviewing to qualify for this specific bonus)
Woodside & Portola Private Patrol