QR Code Link to This Post
$19 Weekend Part Time Saturday & Sunday 5pm-5am (Palo Alto)
HighCom Security Services, Inc. encourages professionals in the Security Industry to apply for our Part-time Security Officer position.
- Dynamic Proactive Security
- Distinguished Philosophy
- Complete Security Solutions
HighCom Security Services specializes in providing a complete range of protective services with an emphasis on counter-terrorism methods. We were founded in San Francisco in 1997 by former military and law enforcement personnel with over 30 years of experience in counter-terrorism operations and crime prevention. We are uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of security and protective services to our customers.
We are diversified in that we provide:
- Physical protection of corporate facilities, community centers and residential properties.
- Private individuals physical protection-government officials, business executives and other VIPs.
- Security Training and Consulting Services to major Corporations.
- Access Control/CCTV Installation/Alarm Systems for residential and commercial properties.
We are looking for an Experience Security Office with great Customer Services Skills, a great Team Player who can deliver the Ultimate Customer Experience. The ideal candidate will join our group of professionals and work in one of our facilities.
- Monitor, control, patrol and secure physical access to protected facilities.
- Identify and neutralize potential threats to personnel and property.
- Apprehend and detain violators in preparation of police arrival.
- Serve as mediator in conflict/resolutions.
- Aspires to be a leader in the field.
- Responsible for foot patrol of the client's property
- Knowledge in CCTV system.
- Allowing only authorized materials in and out of the building.
- Correcting or reporting irregular conditions.
- Enforcing rules and regulations.
- Maintain excellent relationship with Law Enforcement.
- Assist the facility with Security in Special Events.
- Maintain effective communication with other team members and facility management.
- Upon request, conduct investigatory interviews, collect data for the investigation reports and provide summary to the site manager and facility management.
- Report all incident, accidents or medical emergencies to the management and site manager.
- Respond to emergency, such as medical and bomb threat, and to alarms such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Perform and other duties that may be assigned.
- Must have a valid California Security Guard Card.
- 2 years Security Experience is a MUST.
- Have superb Customer Services Skills.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- High School Diploma or Higher.
- Good Physical Condition.
- Previous Law Enforcement or Military Experience is a plus.
- Be willing to dedicate a long term commitment to an excellent company.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Have excellent references.
- Must have ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Knowledge in basic computer skills as such Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Successful candidates may be subject to regular fitness test and will be required to pass written tests and drug screening (to satisfy both state and in-house requirements).
Only the most qualified candidates will be considered.
We offer excellent compensation for the qualified Experienced Security Officer.
When applying, please include "Part Time " subject line
Please visit our website at www.highcomsecurityservices.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.