compensation: Competitive pay & benefits DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Custom Truck of South San Francisco/Redwood City, a leader in aftermarket Truck, Van and SUV upfitting and accessories, is looking for a highly motivated individual with great people skills who can grow with our team in South San Francisco. We are willing to train, but some experience in sales or some type of automotive aftermarket installation would be a plus. Though the position is assisting the sales/shop department, this position includes shipping/reciving, ordering and stocking/pricing merchaindise,scheduling appointments with customers, answering phone calls, installation of truck accessories and other related tasks. Keeping sales/shop area clean and ready for business.
Applicant must be able to work well with other team members; and since the CUSTOMERS is our top priority at Custom Truck, helping them in a professional and courteous manner, both on the phone and in person,is essential. This position requires communicating with customers via email as well as locating and ordering accessories on the web. A love for trucks is a major plus.
* Comunicate well with customers at the Retail and Resale level (Auto Body Shops, Auto Dealerships)
* Be willing to work at both our locations (primary South San Francisco)
* Have a good DMV driving record
* Possess organizational skills
* Be computer literate
* Be willing to work Saturday and overtime
* Pass a drug test and a background check
* Be able to lift 70lbs.
* Be or be able to become Forklift certified
E-mail your resume or pick up an application at either store location.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers