Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: Please send cover letter with resume
QR Code Link to This Post
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Tenant Services Coordinator (TSC) is to perform supporting tasks in all areas of responsibility for the Property Manager (PM) and the Assistant Property Manager including leasing. In addition, the TSC is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer phones, check messages daily, help walk-in tenants. Respond to tenant inquiries & problem calls.
2. Sort and process daily mail.
3. Collect/scan rent checks in Yardi.
4. Order supplies & oversee maintenance of various office equipment.
5. Maintain calendar in Outlook.
6. Maintain tenant and vendor contact lists, tenant emergency contact forms. Update into Yardi.
7. Maintain tenant and vendor insurance tracking, & HVAC maintenance.
8. Create & maintain files for tenants & vendors.
9. Prepare PO's & vendor contracts as necessary for PM review.
10. Review, code, & prepare vendor invoices for weekly processing, investigate any late fees, rate increases, past due amounts.
11. Filing, scanning reports/leases/documents onto server.
12. Prepare & post notices on vehicles illegally parked.
13. Prepare invoices for Broker/Tenant Referral Fees for PM review.
14. Prepare marketing flyers/brochures, manage online ads as directed by APM & PM.
15. Update Craigslist postings daily (back- up to other TSC).
16. Tour spaces with prospective tenants.
17. Accuracy, reliability and dependability is crucial in that position.
18. Perform general administrative tasks.
1. Input new tenant info in Yardi.
2. Prepare and send tenant notices: general correspondence, email broadcasts, scheduled maintenance/repairs, events, etc.
3. Send out Rent Statements.
4. Prepare and post 3-Day Notices as necessary for PM review and follow up.
5. Prepare move-out closing statement for PM review.
6. Prepare monthly Tenant Insurance Report.
7. Assist PM in planning tenant functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the PM. Coordinate & oversee Tenant Relations Promotions such as Tenant BBQ (July) & See's Candies Distribution (Dec).
8. Assist PM with calls to Tenants on AR Report.
1. Process lease applications and credit checks.
2. Prepare lease renewal amendment and new leases for PM approval.
3. Prepare lease renewal letters. Track return of signed lease renewals. Input of renewals in Yardi.
4. Conduct periodic property walks, advising PM of your observations.
5. Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
6. As-needed tasks and special projects as directed by PM.
• Maintain positive customer relations attitude.
• Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff. Listen to tenant requests, concerns and comments.
• Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team.
• Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
• Assist PM with maintenance/repair requests with vendors and maintenance staff.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience as a TSC. Must have knowledge of PC-based systems including Windows. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required along with competency in Microsoft Word and Outlook. Experience with Yardi Voyager accounting software preferred. Strong attention to detail, as well as excellent written, phone and oral communications skills are required. Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and employees and function as a team player.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten