Growing, privately owned San Mateo based Real Estate Investment Company is hiring. The company owns and operates multi-family and commercial office assets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Seeking full-time skilled Property Administrator to join our Community Management team on the Peninsula (near Burlingame Caltrain and 101). Bright, clean, 150-unit apartment complex.
• Greet visitors/residents and provide assistance.
• Answer all calls and provide timely responses, or transfer accordingly – multi-line phone system.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
• File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Draft daily correspondence and prepare misc. forms/documentation.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering and maintaining office supplies, records, and management systems.
• Act as a leasing agent, assisting with advertising, applications, leases, renewals and other similar functions.
• Assist in collections.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by the Community Management team.
• Results driven, highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities at once.
• Routinely problem solves, and maintains efficiencies.
• Completes tasks expeditiously and exhibits leadership skills.
• Knowledge of tenant, eviction and fair housing laws and applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations pertaining to the multifamily industry. Knowledge of the multifamily property management industry.
• Superior customer service and resident relations experience.
• Strong computer skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum of three years of office administration and/or property experience.
• Strong prioritizing abilities, and organizational/communication skills.
• Experience with Yardi.
• Work week includes Saturday.
Apply by sending cover letter including salary range, and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers