compensation: Competitive salary, three weeks PTO, auto allowance, health benefits, 401(k), annual merit increases, paid holidays, and generous year end bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established Property Management Company in business for over 30 years, seeking an experienced Regional Property Manager for a Portfolio consisting of 15-20 Apartment Communities located in the Bay Area and Peninsula.
• Creating and conforming to property budgets
• Supervise Resident Managers and 5+ maintenance staff
• On-site inspections
• Tenant relations
• Marketing properties
• Negotiating & communicating with vendors
• Code compliance
• Market surveys
Experience and Qualifications:
• 5+ years multiple apartment communities management
• Multi-family housing subject to Rent Control
• Familiar with Yardi software
• Basic understanding of maintenance
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and attention to detail
• Computer proficiency
• Flexibility of work hours - evening and weekend availability
• Certified Property Manager (not required)
The successful candidate will be self motivating, and show pride in their work, by going "above and beyond" the basic job functions.
We are looking for someone who impassions Property Management, and has the drive to improve the communities for the residents, while improving the value & cash flow for the Company.
Our company offers a great working environment, competitive salary, three weeks paid vacation, gas allowance, health benefits, 401(k), annual merit increases, and generous year end bonuses.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers