compensation: Starting Salary is $25.00 Per Hour. employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate Need: Hiring Immediately
Location: Redwood City & Telecommute
Employee Type: Part-time, working as an Independent Contractor
JOB DESCRIPTION Under general supervision, candidate to provide high level administrative, executive support for top management, and operational supervision to support staff throughout a multi-family property management firm.
Appfolio Software experience and English/Spanish speaking, preferred.
JOB REQUIREMENTS • Minimum (3) year experience assisting senior executives with real estate/property management, with additional bookkeeping, clerical and management support responsibilities.
• AS/AA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and additional experience is preferred.
• Transportation and a valid California driver's license is required.
• Requires strong verbal, and written communication skills. Self-initiator, with the ability to anticipate, and solve complex problems. Also requires the ability to maintain an approachable, friendly demeanor and work with competing priorities and demands.
• Must be organized and task oriented, able to work in a highly fast- paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
• Ability to draft and write detailed notes, communications to staff, tenants, vendors, and contracted firms to prepare reports and presentations, technical information in a clear and concise manner.
• Detail oriented with the ability to convey information orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Appfolio PM Software is a strong plus.
• Requires excellent people skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, supportive working relationships.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, flexibly, and responsively with the ability to work with diverse work styles.
SPECIFIC DUTIES • Provide high-level administrative, executive support for top management, and operational supervision to support staff throughout a multi-family property management firm. Must answer telephone, screens calls, transfer callers to voice mail, or take messages to facilitate communications and contacts.
• Recording of transactions, maintaining tenant and vendor accounts, and the preparing of our monthly financials via Appfolio Software.
• Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
• Sets up and maintains files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
• Assists with obtaining bids for additional work from outside contractors when a third-party vendor is required.
• Maintains Property Management files, reports and related communications.
• Provides daily support to our Property Management teams, ensuring staff's daily PM and maintenance responsibilities are met.
• Researches and provides information materials, such as electronic data (Internet) for projects and special assignments.
• Maintains executive calendars, contact databases, and appointments.
• Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
• Writes and prepares letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
• Entering of all financial transactions into our Property Management Software Back Office (AppFolio).
• Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts.
• Proofreads and edits materials to ensure high quality communications.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be may made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to type data, operate business machines, dial the telephone and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 5-10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15lbs. Specific visions abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Blend of both field, telecommute, and office work within our Redwood City Corporate Offices. We need attendance in our Redwood City offices a minimum of three days a week.
COMPANY We are a fast paced, full service Real Estate Investment and Management Firm that only manages our own Portfolio of local Bay Area properties. Our focus is on short-term investments, engaging in rapid value creation, focused renovation, property improvements, and highly skilled property management.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers