Full-Time Resident Apartment Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
Work steps from home!
We are a successful Property Management company offering almost 40 years of experience.
This position requires a proactive, organized, reliable Apartment Manager to live and work onsite and manage day to day functions of apartment communities.
This position is for a Resident Manager supporting 6 communities totaling 66 units.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a residential apartment manager and be efficient in a multi-function office environment.
• Daily inspections of all community grounds and facilities.
• Scheduling maintenance
• Scheduling venders
• Maintaining property and resident files
• Weekly property status reporting
• Daily communication with Regional Supervisor
• Working in a multi function office and rental center
• Managing delinquencies, collections, and evictions
Experience and Qualifications
• Apartment management
• Yardi software
• Successful closing ands rental experience
• Basic understanding of maintenance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Computer proficiency
• Eagerness to learn
We offer a competitive salary, 3 weeks PTO, gas allowance, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, FSA, annual merit increases, and generous bonuses.
Must be able to pass a background check including DMV, credit, criminal, and drug screen.
Must have a reliable vehicle, with insurance, registration and a valid driver’s license.