Growing, privately owned San Mateo based Real Estate Investment Company has the following Community Management position in an 80-unit property in Daly City, with close proximity to Bart. The company owns and operates multi-family and commercial office assets in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Community Management is responsible for a broad range of duties managing the day-to-day operations of a large asset.
• Advertises vacancies and interviews potential residents
• Maintains high occupancy levels
• Supervises maintenance personnel
• Sources vendors and obtains vendor bids for special work and/or regular services; manages all vendor services
• Conducts regular walk-throughs
• Coordinates work in the units and around the grounds
• Maintains strong professional relationships with tenants, co-workers, vendors and ownership
The position is visible to upper management, with opportunity to learn and advance in the real estate investment management field. Compensation DOE, with onsite apartments and benefits.
• Results driven, highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities at once
• Routinely problem solves, and maintains efficiencies
• Completes tasks expeditiously and exhibits leadership skills
• Knowledge of tenant, eviction and fair housing laws and applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and
regulations pertaining to the multifamily industry. Knowledge of the multifamily property management industry.
• Superior customer service and resident relations experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on property management operations experience
• Strong computer skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Experience with Yardi is a plus
Apply by sending cover letter including salary range, and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers