Mid-Sized Property Management Company seeking a talented, devoted and friendly individual to fill On Site Apartment Manager position available in Belmont.
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the property, overseeing the physical maintenance and upkeep of the property, performing various administrative and clerical tasks, and maintaining positive resident relations.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
1. High School diploma or equivalency certificate.
2. Prior experience in apartment management required, preferably 50+ unit community.
3. Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
4. Strong organizational, record keeping and multi-tasking skills.
5. Ability to handle detailed paperwork in a thorough and complete manner.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Interviews and shows vacancies to prospective tenants.
2. Collects rents when due and makes bank deposits on a timely basis.
3. Prepares and executes leasing documents, serves notices and correspondence.
4. Daily inspection of the common areas and supervision of maintenance personnel.
5. Receives maintenance requests from residents and insures they are completed promptly.
6. Exercise sound judgment in communication with tenants and enforce community rules.
1. 100% of the rent of the occupied unit of the Community Manager.
2. Monthly salary starting at $2,000.00.
3. Additional monthly bonus for apartment rental and overall occupancy of complex.
Qualified individuals interested in applying should send their resumes in via email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers