compensation: $45,000 annual salary, 3 weeks PTO, health benefits, paid holidays, and more employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy Property Management company in Palo Alto is seeking a motivated and professional individual for the position of Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position located in the corporate office to support all leasing staff and resident managers by processing applications, reviewing lease documents, and preparing written tenant correspondence.
* Answer phone calls and emails from Resident Managers and Leasing Staff
* Assist with application intake, verification, and screening
* Lease document review for compliance
* Preparing tenant responses and property notices
* Preparing legal notices
* Special projects as assigned
* Minimum 2 years of experience in apartment leasing and/or property management required
* Excellent command of the English language - both written and oral
* Customer service and detail oriented
* Good time-management skills, ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen, and have a reliable vehicle, with valid driver's license and insurance.
If you believe you meet these qualifications and wish to be considered for the position, please reply with a cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers