General Office – for business publisher (Redwood City, CA)
The Drivers License Guide Company publishes printed guides and online references that serve thousands of government agencies and business subscribers across the U.S. & Canada. Our company is a leader in researching and publishing images of government-issued documents worldwide, an important factor in verifying identification.
Operating from Redwood City since 1971, our 10-person office fulfills a full range of activities: processing incoming orders, shipping, customer billing, renewal outreach to subscribers, and customer support. We provide informational brochures to associations and training sites, and deal with specifics like special handling of complicated purchase orders, book orders with special imprinted covers, etc.
This is a work-oriented, small office environment; a busy, informal and friendly atmosphere. Our business operates within an annual publishing cycle that follows the publishing process, adding variety and interest to our work.
- Quick learner; one who can process information quickly and accurately
- Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in phone contact for A/R and for customer support
- Ability to make sound judgments and solve problems
- Smart, reliable and accurate
- QB experience a plus
- Several years of related office work experience
- Excellent work history references