QR Code Link to This Post
Cybersecurity Firm based in Redwood Shores is seeking an Executive Assistant to support its legal team and manage all things administrative, operations, and IT! This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who is used to thinking on their feet, managing multiple projects, and independently solving problems. This is a wonderful chance to join a dynamic, bright team and streamline their operations for the better!
In this role, you will:
• Provide comprehensive administrative support – schedule management, travel planning, etc. – to multiple senior-level associates
• Catalogue expenses and invoices for the team
• Plan and execute team and company events
• Assist with compliance documentation and contract management
• Support new hire onboarding efforts
• Address special projects and support additional teams as needed
You will need:
• At least 5-8 years of experience in executive support, ideally assisting multiple individuals
• Background in tech, security, and on an in-house legal team
• Expertise in Google Suite, Outlook, DocuSign, Netsuite, Concur, and Zoom; knowledge of SurveyMonkey, Slack, LRN, and/or Simple Legal a plus!
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Demonstrated experience handling sensitive information with discretion
• Exceptional communication, presentation, and prioritization skills; ability to work both independently and on a team
• Highly efficient and organized style of working; proven capability to multitask
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Positive, motivated attitude
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.