compensation: Dependent on experience 20+ employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Industry leading Automatic Gate, Access Control and Parking Revenue Company with 40+ years in the industry is looking for a talented CAD/Drafter. Gate industry experience NOT required. We are willing to train the right individual for this position so long as your CAD skills are excellent.
A&D Automatic Gate & Access has offices in the Greater Bay Area, Sacramento and Stockton. You will be working at our main office in Redwood City, CA.
• Develop CAD drawings for new and existing projects in accordance to architectural plans and site measurements
• Prepare drawings of details on projects during prefabrication phases
• Work with Project Managers to ensure accurate information is presented on drawings/plan sets
• Maintain drafting schedule and manage the status of plans in drafting or revision queues
• Communicate effectively and be able to update team with progress of projects
• Proficient knowledge and use of Autodesk AutoCAD software
• Ability to read and understand architectural/engineer drawings and measurements
• Ability to manage, organize and layout drawing requirements
• Understanding of architectural and construction detailing
• Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
• Analytical/problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently under minimal supervision
Competitive salary DOE includes medical, dental and an opportunity to receive 401K benefits for full time employees.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and examples of your work to be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers