Position Type: Full Time (minimum 40 hours per week)
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the marketing team to promote our Development Projects in downtown San Francisco from our Foster City office.
• Create marketing materials, including digital content and websites
• Plan events and activities
• Manage communications with vendors and outside consultants
• Coordinate and implement the company’s marketing vision for various projects
• Work with designers, architects, and other marketing and sales professionals to generate creative marketing strategies and carry them through.
• Create marketing timelines, promotional plans, and budgets
• Track and manage contracts with outside vendors and consults
• Prepare and track payment requests for vendor invoices
• Prepare reports for management review
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Manager and company executives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Legal, or Marketing Preferred
• California real estate license preferred
• Computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), internet, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.).
• Highly motivated with strong organizational and communication skills; detail oriented and high efficiency with managing data.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate base on gender, race, color, religion, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal or state laws or local ordinance or regulation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers