The RevJet Ad Experience Platform is the first comprehensive enterprise platform that orchestrates meaningful, personalized ad creative experiences at scale. With RevJet, marketers manage ad experiences across every media channel. RevJet was purpose-built to power every marketing creative use case including DCO, personalization, audience management, workflow, approvals, creative performance visualization, experimentation, and self-optimizing performance competitions.
RevJet is looking for a summer intern to work with our Product Management and Marketing teams in order to help us improve RevJet’s Social and Native product offering. In this diverse role, you will create and manage RevJet’s Social and Native Ad campaigns via the RevJet SaaS Platform, becoming a “power user.” This hands-on experience will give you the knowledge to help inform our product features and functions. You will also assist with managing RevJet’s own organic social media channels to help grow brand awareness.
A successful candidate will be a smart and detail-oriented self-starter, with an interest in technology, product management, and/or social media marketing. Those looking to gain valuable product and marketing experience within a fast-paced startup are encouraged to apply.
• Research and monitor advertising offerings of major social/native platforms
• Work with Product Management team to help improve social/native-related product features
• Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
• Monitor analytics and make decisions and recommendations based on your observations
• Create engaging social media content, including writing promotional copy and in some cases researching third party content to curate
• Other duties supporting marketing campaigns as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
• Familiarity with Social Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Interest in technology, product management, and/or marketing
• Detail-oriented, with problem-solving skills
• Blog writing interest/experience is a plus!
• No remote candidates
• 20-40 hours / week
• Short-term contract
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to E31FC28832@jobs.workablemail.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers