Low voltage contractor is hiring low voltage technicians for commercial projects.
We are hiring technicians with the ability to perform all types of low voltage work as well as those who specialize in Voice & Data, Security Systems, or A/V.
**$500 signing bonus**
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low voltage cable systems
- Work with CAT 5e & 6 twisted pair, optical fiber, coax, etc. including perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations
- Build-out of MDF and IDF (racks, patch panels, wire managers, network electronics, etc.)
- Installation, maintenance and repair of fire alarm, security and other similar systems in commercial and education facilities including control panels, door contacts, motion detectors, fire-initiating devices, fire notification devices, cameras and all other equipment
- Read basic blueprints, building/electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs
- Appropriately instruct the customer in the proper use and operation of the alarm and security systems.
- Pulling, labeling, terminating and testing structured cabling of video, RGB, HDMI, DVI and audio cables
- Installing audio/video conferencing equipment, distributed audio, digital signage, sound reinforcement, video projection, control systems, and flat panel and projection screen mounting.
- Cover driving area of SF Bay Area (East Bay, San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay)
- Experience with installing/maintaining/troubleshooting Data and Voice Cabling
- Experience with installing/maintaining/troubleshooting Security Systems (Cameras, Servers, Access Control, Commercial Security Alarms, Fire Alarms)
- Experience with with installing/maintaining/troubleshooting commercial audio and video cabling and equipment
- Ability to read construction plans and technical drawings
- Ability to communicate reliably and effectively with multiple entities throughout the course of a project
- Willingness and ability to climb ladders and scaffolding and operate power tools
- 3+ years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- PPE: Hard hat, steel cap boots
- $28 - $30 p/h
- Typical work week Monday-Friday, from 6:30/7AM to 4PM
- This a long term position
- Mileage expenses b/w sites covered
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.
**$500 signing bonus**
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers