San Francisco based general contractor specializing in custom homes and remodeling is hiring apprentice carpenters. 2+ years of carpentry experience required.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Construct and/or build small carpentry projects at the discretion of the responsible journeyman carpenter(s)
- Cut lumber, plywood or forms
- Drill holes in timbers or lumber
- Position and hold lumber or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Assist carpenters with layout
- Demo work - concrete
- Clean work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
- Retrieve tools for other carpenters
- Material handling for carpenters
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
- Cover driving area of San Francisco
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience as carpenter / apprentice carpenter.
- Have a positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Have the ability to take direction and work independently.
- Willingness to learn and grow as a carpenter
- Need to be able work at heights
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Own car required to drive to work sites
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- PPE: Steel cap boots, gloves
- Tools: Levels, tape measure, drill, nail bar, screwdrivers, framing hammer, square, etc
- $26 p/h
- Typical work week Monday - Friday, from 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Mileage expenses covered
References & background checks will be required.