Hello, we're looking to hire a full-time driver for our busy construction company.
QR Code Link to This Post
The driver would be performing the following but not limited to:
- Picking up materials from vendors and delivering them to job sites as needed.
- Performing routine dump runs for all job sites.
- Helping clean up and maintain job sites.
- Keeping the company shop in order (materials sorted and stored properly).
- Proven success as a driver for any industry. Construction experience strongly desired.
- Must be able to successfully drive and back up a 1-ton vehicle with a trailer attached.
- Able to communicate well with superintendents and office staff to assist in keeping job sites in order through a project's lifespan.
- Speak, read, and write fluent English. The ability to speak Spanish is a bonus.
- Have a clean DMV record.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
Please submit your Resume & DMV record when applying.