compensation: Competitive pay as high as $20 per hour for qualified applicants. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking male, weekday shift caregiver for a leading Bay Area home care business, Aviva In-Home Care. Applicants may be CNA or HHA-certified, or non-certified caregivers (if you have prior personal care experience). We currently have an opening in Palo Alto for a male, preferably one who possesses a young energy, to work with a client challenged by dementia. He is active, and likes to be out of the house. For this client we have 3 weekday (8:30am start), 9-hour shifts open. An ideal caregiver for this client has prior dementia experience, is a good motivator, can manage conflict, and likes to walk/go-out with clients. This client requires a driver, with car in good working order.
We're a fun company, who likes fun motivated professionals who show joy for their jobs as nurse assistants/aides.
Prior background check (Live Scan), CA State Registered. and previous TB check.
We're pleased to offer:
· Highly competitive pay with opportunities to earn over $19/hr for some assignments.
· Overtime pay for major holidays and extended shifts
· Health care benefits for qualified full time (and some part time) caregivers
· Other available benefits like Medical Plans, Vision Care, Dental Care, Disability Insurance, and more
· Paid training that you can do from your own home
· RNs to provide internal counsel; direction on your cases/clients
· One of very few in-home care agencies that offers the Certified Companion Aide (CCA) credential – earn a credential in as little as 8 hours that makes you more marketable for every job!
· Flexible work schedules that can be part-time or full-time based
· A friendly, experienced management team that is hands-on and accessible (24x7 we can be reached by phone)
· Sick pay up to 72 hours per year (the most generous in the state!)
· Caregiver bonuses
What we look for:
· Preference will be given to credentialed and experienced candidates (1+ years at a minimum). We like folks with dementia experience as many of our clients are challenged with this.
· Good communication skills. Our clients tend to be of higher income levels – that means that they demand/expect a higher level of service from our team. You need to be professional, speak English well, and be very motivated to do your work.
· Reliability. We need individuals who we can count on, and you will be rewarded for that.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers