The City of South San Francisco's Department of Parks and Recreation is seeking local vendors for the 39th annual Holiday Boutique.
QR Code Link to This Post
Consider the 2019 Holiday Boutique as an opportunity to sell your crafts in a welcoming environment. Handcrafted as well as commercially produced items can be sold, but not food items.
Once again the site of the Annual Holiday Boutique is at The Municipal Services Building, 33 Arroyo Drive, South San Francisco. This holiday boutique is on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 between the hours of 10 am to 4 pm. We are contacting early to get a head start on production and planning.
We are seeking vendors with the following items:
- Clothing - babies, kids & adults
- Commercial vendors
- Cosmetics · Candles · Soaps
- Fashion accessories, scarves
- Green/Organic products & services
- Holiday Decorations & Ornaments
- Home & garden goods
- Jewelry · Purses & Handbags
- Kitchenware & cooking products
- School supplies
- Self-help and Home Improvement
- Sheets, pillow cases & pillows
- Skincare · Bath & Body
-Toys - Animals - Books - Greeting Cards
If you are interested and/or would like an application to be a vendor, please contact Fran Guevarra at show contact info