compensation: Attractive and will not be a constraint for the right candidate employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Safari Kid is an international chain of preschools with more than 40 centers globally. Our program is based on research and best practices of early childhood education.
The position is for our San Mateo location. The center is newly built building, has very uniquely laid out interiors and a fun place to work in.
We are seeking a Full Time Toddler teacher who is passionate and enthusiastic in teaching young children. You will work with a dedicated team of other teachers.
We encourage creative thinkers who can collaborate and work with others and be a role model to the children they educate.
· Fully qualified teachers with 12 ECE units and at least 2-3 year experience teaching young children
· Infant Toddler unit and 2+ years’ experience working with toddlers. is a requirement.
. Possess knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices for toddlers.
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Team player, positive role model, strong work ethic
· Passionate and loves working with young children
· Self-motivated, responsible, driven and works well with minimal supervision
· Organized and great time management skills
· Independent, creative, fun-loving and kind
Attractive and will not be a constraint for the right candidate
· Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
· Life Scan clearance
· First Aid and CPR certified
· Negative TB test and immunization records
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers