condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 95500 paint color: silver size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
Up for sale, my 2001 Mazda MX-5 Miata NB (NB2) Sunlight Silver.
The car has 95k miles and registration is valid till Aug 2019.
Engine is in great shape, no known leaks; actually it's been my daily driver for a while with no issues. Interior is stock, including the original radio system. Soft top is in good state and the plastic window isn't hazed. Power windows and mirrors. A/C cold.
- New brake rotors and pads, recent oil change (less than 400 mi.), coolant and brake fluid flush.
- Brand new Tein Street Basis Z coilovers, ride is great to daily the car.
- New carpet and Moss Miata seat covers.
- Flying Miata front sway bar.
What's not so good.
- Body has some dents (pictured) and bumpers have scratches. Body paint is intact, paintless dent repair will make it look like new (I have more detailed pictures available).
- Tires should be replaced if planning on driving in the rain, but they are ok to drive otherwise. I've taken the car through backroad twisties without issues.
Overall the car is in good conditions. Asking price is $5000, which reflects the great mechanical conditions. No trades or lowballers, pIease avoid wasting time with those. I will take care of smog.
Please leave a message via email with your phone nr. and I will text you back.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers