I'm selling my 1970 Mustang. The car is a factory "H Code" (351 engine) with the Grande trim package & I have owned it since 2007. The factory options include: power disc brakes, deluxe interior, center console and a rear defroster (which is relatively rare).
QR Code Link to This Post
The car is ready to be daily driven but has a fairly aggressive cam idle and was built to be a cruiser.
Since owning the car I have performed the following maintenance and upgrades:
-Blueprinted and balanced 351 Cleveland. This includes forged internals, ARP hardware, Comp Cam, long-tube headers, rebuilt heads, MSD distributor / ignition coil / wires, Edelbrock dual plane intake, Holley carb, and various other accessories. I have recently changed the oil, spark plugs, and fuel pump / filter.
- Street & Strip C4 transmission. This transmission is very strong and shifts very aggressively. It will easily chirp second and sometimes third. I recently did a full transmission flush and replaced the filter.
- Factory 9-inch differential with aftermarket 3.55 gears and limited slip.
- The car has been completely rewired.
- Brake master cylinder, front calipers, discs, and pads. The rear shoes were in good condition and did not need to be replaces.
- Front lowering springs & KYB shocks.
- Rear "mid-eye" lowering springs, shackles, and KYB shocks.
While I have addressed 95% of the drivetrain, I never got around to the bodywork or interior. There is a few patches of rust around the rear wheels and corners of the doors. The interior is complete, but it is showing its age.
I am not looking for trades at this time, but if you have something cool let me know.
I would prefer to be texted at 65O - 868 - 3978 and do not need help selling the vehicle.