This Porsche is my fourth 911, I bought it in June of 2017, and I’m the 4th owner. I’m selling it because I have a 991 C4S and don't 'need' two 911s per my wife. This 911 is the last iteration of the 996 generations, and in my mind, it’s the best-looking 996. This car is very reliable; it was my daily driver for over three years. I love this car, and I’m hesitant to part with it.
• All the service paperwork is available
• Newer braked and Michelin Sport tires
• No mechanical issues whatsoever - the car is mechanically precise.
• I do not know if somebody ever replaced the Intermediate Shaft bearing. But if you're familiar with the issue, you know the IMS bearing failure happens at 15K miles to ~ 40K miles -- this car has 165K miles -- you can rest assured it’s not an issue in this car.
History: In January 2018, while parked, a driver struck the left wheel well and fender. Insurance repair by German Auto Body in Santa Clara and Fremont Porsche.
I'm not in any hurry to sell. I hope to sell it to the right buyer who knows 911s and can appreciate this car's condition and value.
Pink slip in hand—recent smog. No offers before you see it, please.
Call Neil to schedule a showing. Please leave a voicemail if I don't answer, and I'll contact you back.
• Black exterior
• Black Leather Interior
• 6-Cyl, 3.6 Liter
• 5-speed Automatic w/Tiptronic
• Bi-xenon headlights
• 4wd with ABS (4-Wheel)
• Power Steering
• AM/FM Stereo
• 6 Disc CD/MP3
• Factory Navigation
• Air Conditioning
• Power Windows
• Power Door Locks
• Cruise Control
• Dual Airbags
• Michelin Sport PS2 tires (< 7k miles)
• OEM outdoor car cover
• Two sets of original alarm keys
• Original window sticker
• New OEM floor mats
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers