condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
1997 Mazda Miata for sale. These cars are the physical manifestation of driving bliss, and you owe it to yourself to experience owning one during a bay area summer. It might not look flashy, but it can be difficult to find miatas that are still as close to bone stock as this one is. I wish I had more time to spend driving it, but I just hardly ever get in it anymore, so in the spirit of simplifying my life, I'm letting it go.
* Soft top replaced a couple of years ago
* New battery
* Brake discs and pads replaced a couple of years ago
* Aftermarket wheels, summer tires are about two years old
* Clutch master and slave replaced in late 2017
* Clutch line replaced with braided stainless steel
* Aftermarket stereo
* Comes with Bilstein shocks that I bought but never installed
* Hard dog roll bar with included wind blocker
* Brand new catalytic converter
* The paint obviously has seen better days - but if you're like me, you care more about having fun in this thing than looking good
* Has been out of registration for a while due to smog. The new cat will make it pass just fine, I just haven't gotten around to actually registering it.
* Transmission makes a rattling noise in 5th gear. It's been this way since I bought it and everything still functions perfectly fine, but you may find it a bit annoying. I'm guessing it's a loose synchro gear.
* Dash is cracked in one spot
* Some curb rash on the wheels
So that's pretty much it. If you want to own what is essentially a street legal go kart, this is your chance!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers