Do you want to be a part of an organization that serves our local community?!
SF Police Credit Union is a growing non-profit organization honored to serve California Law Enforcement and their families since 1953.
SFPCU is looking for assertive individuals who are dedicated to providing excellent member service and education at every opportunity! We offer generous benefits, competitive compensation, and career development opportunities throughout our organization.
Employee Benefits + Perks Include:
• Medical plans - Blue Shield HMO, Blue Shield PPO, Kaiser
• Vision plan
• Dental plans, including orthodontics
• 401K with employer matching and profit-sharing contributions
• Group Life, Accidental, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Supplemental Insurance
• Pre-tax flex and commuter benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO) - including time off for volunteering in the community
• Employee Recognition program
• Employee loan discounts
• Education and tuition reimbursement programs
• Professional development programs
• Work-life enrichments such as employee appreciation events, on-site health and wellness fairs, holiday parties, community support events & more
We are currently looking for a AVP Electronic Payment Systems who will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all electronic services operations. The AVP will be continuously assessing processes, improving systems and increasing efficiencies; directing and managing staff to reach highest potential while demonstrating service excellence
What You Will Be Doing:
• Direct and oversee the day-to-day operations of the electronic payment systems including plastic card and share draft processing, ACH/Electronic Banking, ATM reconcilement and Shared Branching
• Responsible for directing and analyzing the overall workflow of electronic payment systems to ensure department integrity.
• Develops, maintains and implements all electronic payment systems policies and procedures within credit union and regulatory guidelines
• Supports electronic payment systems staff with research, inter-department communication, problem solving and escalated member relations
• Ensures staff are properly trained and cross-trained within the electronic services department and delivering “superior” member service / front line service
• Responsible for the employment, counseling, conducting of performance evaluations, motivation and discipline of all assigned staff while promoting a positive work environment
• Acts as Director for electronic services product and program development and maintenance of all electronic services
• Will serve as a back up to any electronic payment systems desks as needed
• Prepares special reports as requested by management
• Supervise the daily balancing of the department including but not limited to GL reconcilement
• Approve adjustments and corrections to member accounts.
• Ongoing knowledge development regarding overall credit union benefits, products, services and industry trends.
• Maintaining collaborative and respectful interaction with members, staff, management and those working on behalf of the credit union.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; bachelors’ degree in business administration, management, finance or related field strongly desired
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of five years or more of management experience within a financial institution required
• Requires proven knowledge of all electronic services functions
• Strong working knowledge of standard accounting functions, including general ledger, reconciliations.
• Ability to use excellent judgment, independent analysis and detailed knowledge of electronic procedures
• Excellent math aptitude, accuracy and open communications
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Strong working knowledge and demonstrated skills in MS Word and Excel and/or SFPCU related systems
• Positive people skills and hands-on management style
• Regularly required to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
• Frequently required to position self and move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
• Must be able to detect and exchange accurate information to and from appropriate parties
• Must occasionally move, transport up to 10- 25 lbs
If you are a self-starter who is service-oriented, energetic, and a team player we want to hear from you!
SFPCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual's race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers