Originally built in 1911, this classic one bedroom, one bathroom (1br/1ba) Downtown North Palo Alto apartment has everything the eco-conscious, convenience seeking (very walkable according to walkscore.com) professional could want.
* 2 Blocks from University Avenue
* 8 blocks from the Palo Alto CalTrain Station
* Across the street from Johnson Park and its municipal garden
* Recently remodeled bathroom; remodel including fully enclosed glass shower, tile and marble vanity
* Hardwood douglas fir floors
* Built in cabinetry with leaded glass in living room
* Built in cabinetry in kitchen
* Huge, walk-through closet and bonus closet
* Windowed nook off bedroom with southwestern exposure for cozy office
* One story building with shared walls only in closets and bathroom
* Newer gas range
* Washer and dryer in the unit
* Unfurnished (photos show current tenant's furnishings)
* Private entrance and entry hallway with mail slot
* Private patio
* Unfortunately, no pets and no smoking
Available September 1. No pets, no smoking. Security deposit of $2800. Short-term 3+ month rental okay. Call Martha at show contact info
and make sure to leave a phone number at which you can be reached.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO EMAIL YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR MOBILE NR SO I CAN REPLY. Thank you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers