dogs are OK - wooof house w/d hookups no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
4 Bedroom/2 bath home in Montara 70 yards from the ocean. Almost 2,000 feet of living space in addition to 1,400 square feet of decks, a two car garage and additional finished basement facing white-water ocean views and the openness of forest. This home must be seen to be appreciated.
In addition to many comfortable upgrades and quality appliances, some of the features of this
unique home include:
- Brand new hardwood floors.
- Remodeled kitchen, stainless appliances, new cabinetry, and Viking gas range and oven. The dining area opens onto a separate front deck.
- Large decks for eating and entertaining with views of the ocean and bordering forest
- Unfinished basement for additional storage, workout room, studio, etc. (this is additional space beyond the 1980 sq feet of house and 1400 sq feet of decks)
- Terraced backyard with patio, gardening area and fire pit. This unfenced backyard borders the open space and provides additional ocean views (lots of room to play)
- Washer/Dryer hookups
- 2 Car Garage
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Across the street from the Montara Point Light House and ocean beaches. About 15 minutes to San Francisco, 30 minutes to San Mateo. Many great surf spots including Mavericks (for big-wave lovers). Quick access to Montara Mountain and miles of hiking/biking trails in one of the most scenic locations in the Bay Area.
We would consider allowing a small, well behaved dog.